Monday, February 25, 2013

Intro. . .

  Before you say "I do", there is a lot (I mean a lot) to plan. Plan... You need to get use to that word now because you will hear a lot more of it very, very soon! Every house has to have a strong, solid foundation and the same is true of an unforgettable wedding day. If you don't plan (there's that word again) then your wedding will be extremely stressful at best. So with that in mind, I will be putting together a series of posts to help you with your big day. Everything from wedding bands to food, favors to jewelry, wedding attire to decorations, you will find this years hot finds and trendy handmade things right here, all of which can be obtained from Etsy.com.

A little about me: My name is Matt O. I have an Etsy.com store that I sell my handmade products through. I will feature some of my products (un-ostentatiously of course) and the other sponsers products dispersed in the top 10 lisitngs to show you what we can make for your wedding. Doing this helps to fund this blog.

Feel free to comment on how you have benefited from what you have found here and on special elements of your wedding (handmade items, rustic theme, on the beach, etc..). Please follow to keep up with me and please, please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment